RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The arena of the RolePlay Hangout.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to the original site.

Two Things Here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterOraxs
D-Rank
MasterOraxs

Character sheet
AP:
Two Things Here. Left_bar_bleue100/100Two Things Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Two Things Here. Empty
PostSubject: Two Things Here.   Two Things Here. EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:47 am

I think most people I know are into more of 1 on 1 roleplay. Most people join to test there skills against others, and after some surveying I found that people where not into the whole solo roleplay thing for the challenges. I think an admin or mod should be put in charge of a challenge and each boss should have more abilities and details put in so the mod or admin can play as that boss obviously you can enforce the rules as you have in the challenge area per challenge. Also if there are any dungeon like challenges you can have the admin or mod play through them like a text adventure game like Zork, the admin or mod describes the setting in high detail, than the challenger says what he or she wants to do.

Another suggestion tag teams tourneys as long with single man tournaments. The tag team would work as they would join another chat area for them with a password or something I dont know and they sort out their hole post or just have one side post and than the other which would work much easier. This could be for rank ups and maybe some A.C. I think this could improve skills by coordinating attacks as well as promoting more friendships and story lines to evolve, and maybe even tag team abilities and ranks!
Back to top Go down
Spira Alnetrei
S4-Rank
Spira Alnetrei

Character sheet
AP:
Two Things Here. Left_bar_bleue100/100Two Things Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Two Things Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Things Here.   Two Things Here. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Your suggestions have been noted.
Back to top Go down
https://rphoarena.rpg-board.net

Two Things Here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPHO Arena :: Support :: Support & Suggestions-
Jump to: