RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The arena of the RolePlay Hangout.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to the original site.

Heads Up: People on Phones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spira Alnetrei
S4-Rank
Spira Alnetrei

Character sheet
AP:
Heads Up: People on Phones Left_bar_bleue100/100Heads Up: People on Phones Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Heads Up: People on Phones Empty
PostSubject: Heads Up: People on Phones   Heads Up: People on Phones EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Alright, I have noticed that there are a few people on there phones, and yes, I'm on an HTC at the mo'. Anyways, if you can, try to keep this site on your phone as a note, but keep an eye on this site for updates like the advent forum making it's debut in December.

Also, speaking of updates, we may have a new victim in the arena, likely usernamed Pijaczek. T'is polish. Don't ask. He'll be joining us somewhere in between Friday the 22nd and Monday the 25th. Play nice, because I go to school with the guy, so if someone decides to be an ass, I'll know exactly who.
(o_0) I'm watching all of you. CLOSELY. (0_o)
Back to top Go down
https://rphoarena.rpg-board.net

Heads Up: People on Phones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPHO Arena :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: