RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The arena of the RolePlay Hangout.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to the original site.

First Flight (Inara)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spira Alnetrei
S4-Rank
Spira Alnetrei

Character sheet
AP:
First Flight (Inara) Left_bar_bleue100/100First Flight (Inara) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

First Flight (Inara) Empty
PostSubject: First Flight (Inara)   First Flight (Inara) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Spira decided he would try to go about his training regimen again tonight, the moon full, a full month having passed since his bout with Ryoza, though something was off, something seemed wrong, so wrong, so terribly wrong. He could sense an aura, other than his own, dark, almost malicious in a sense as he continued to make his way center stage, his boots thudding against the ground heavily, his black coat fluttering slightly behind. His own aura began to flare as Azrael began to respond to the other aura in the area, like a radar, pinging. His eyes were now alight, his aura in full flame, dancing like a blueish fire around him, swirling and bending. He appeared an apparition at first, then as the rings of blueish fire began to settle, his silhouette, then his full figure now visible to the eye. Even as he stood, center stage, eyes now closed and aura still, the air, the atmosphere around him changed, to one of mild calm, and almost a dangerous level of stagnant winds moving naught.

I can sense your presence... Show yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://rphoarena.rpg-board.net
Inara Talarin
D-Rank
Inara Talarin

Character sheet
AP:
First Flight (Inara) Left_bar_bleue100/100First Flight (Inara) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: First Flight (Inara)   First Flight (Inara) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Inara departs from the shadows, her eyes blood red, for she was enraged. Inara glanced at the figure in the center of the stage and spoke, though her voice was dark and angered. "Who are you?" she asked, trying to control her emotions and appear more calm, as she moved closer to the center of the stage, toward the figure. Inara slowly reached for her sword, after feeling an aura coming from the figure. Sensing a calm aura from the figure, Inara dropped her hand to her side and turned her head slightly to look up at the full moon, still trying to sort out her emotions, but still the rage stayed in her heart, and the sadness. Inara turned back to the figure and tries to move around into a position where she could see the figure's face.

Last edited by Inara Talarin on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spira Alnetrei
S4-Rank
Spira Alnetrei

Character sheet
AP:

PostSubject: Re: First Flight (Inara)   First Flight (Inara) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:32 pm

Spira's arm shot around in a blur, Azrael in tow, a weak Wave Blade being launched at the girl, a slash being made on the ground as it traveled, a hum being heard, the sword's glow dimming. Spira didn't feel like wasting any time with the girl, though were he able, and not somewhat drained from a month's anniversary of his battle with Ryoza, he would've destroyed the girl first chance.

The Wave Blade was a mere two feet in width, just enough to cut a man in half, however it's destructive properties only wavered because of the size. I haven't the time to deal with you, unless you're willing to help me regain my strength. His tone was cold, almost vacant, though at the same time, dark, and foreboding. Or would you rather die by my fatal hand, the right hand of Fate?
Back to top Go down
Inara Talarin
D-Rank
Inara Talarin

Character sheet
AP:

PostSubject: Re: First Flight (Inara)   First Flight (Inara) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Inara jumped to the side, surprised by this sudden random attack. "What the f***?!" she cries out, as she quickly draws out her sword. Inara stands up and glares at the boy with her eyes going to a darker shade of red. "Who do you think you are, attacking me like that?!" she demanded, as she rushed at the boy, and slashes her sword through the air, now completely enraged, and not caring if the demon side of her comes out. Inara's mind goes blank and she now just madly attacks.
Back to top Go down
Alnetrei
S2-Rank
Alnetrei

Character sheet
AP:

PostSubject: Re: First Flight (Inara)   First Flight (Inara) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:58 am

Let me but in just a sec:
Back to top Go down
Spira Alnetrei
S4-Rank
Spira Alnetrei

Character sheet
AP:

PostSubject: Re: First Flight (Inara)   First Flight (Inara) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Whoops:
Back to top Go down
Spira Alnetrei
S4-Rank
Spira Alnetrei

Character sheet
AP:

PostSubject: Re: First Flight (Inara)   First Flight (Inara) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Spira's left arm moved on it's own, his eyes closing, the blade of Azrael clashing with that of the stone sword belonging to the girl that dared to strike at him. The impact would be enough to stop the girl dead, bringing her assault to a full halt as Spira's coat fluttered violently in the wind created by the sheer force, yet his tone remained unwavering. As I thought, you're of the dark of the spectrum. Then you leave no choice, demon. Prepare to meet your fate. Even as he stood, something seemed off, as if he was somewhat weaker than normal, and that his aura was faint, almost non-existent, though his strength of his conviction, his pure level of focus and unbreakable determination seemed to more than make up for his lack of power. He swept the Azrael to the side, his sheer strength alone being just enough to throw the girl. Even as he made it seem so effortless, his left arm was already in bad condition, and the impact fracturing several small bones in his wrist, and the larger bones in the forearm and arm.

Even as the wind died down, his coat calmed, but his eyes never opened to look at the opponent. Though the execution of the action, as close to flawless as he could get, though the pain quickly hit him like a wrecking ball, forcing him to fall to his knees. Gran Faust had taken too much, and he knew it, even as he still struggled to stand, shaky, and unstable. Damn... That took more out of me than I thought... His voice began to shake slightly, and once he was finally upright, he fell once more to one knee, his right hand covering his mouth as he began to cough blood. Ryoza... As he continued to speak, he continued to stand, barely able to keep balance, let alone move quickly, efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Inara Talarin
D-Rank
Inara Talarin

Character sheet
AP:

PostSubject: Re: First Flight (Inara)   First Flight (Inara) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Inara flew away a few feet before stabbing her sword into the ground to stop herself, as her eyes suddenly shifted between red and blue. "Why are you trying to stop me, Inara, he's wounded, let me kill him." A dark and echoing voice asked from deep inside her soul. Inara dropped her head in her left hand and her body trembled. "Leave!" She ordered, in a wild scream, as she gripped the skull collar around her neck. Inara looked at the boy in front of her, her eyes now bright blue, as she stood. "Fine, I'll leave it to you than." The voice snapped and faded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Flight (Inara)   First Flight (Inara) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Flight (Inara)
Page 1 of 1