RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The arena of the RolePlay Hangout.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to the original site.

A Delay in Production: Technical Difficulties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spira Alnetrei
S4-Rank
Spira Alnetrei

Character sheet
AP:
A Delay in Production: Technical Difficulties Left_bar_bleue100/100A Delay in Production: Technical Difficulties Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Delay in Production: Technical Difficulties Empty
PostSubject: A Delay in Production: Technical Difficulties   A Delay in Production: Technical Difficulties EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:06 pm

Alright, I know I built a bunch of hype about the Adventure forum, but due to technical difficulties aka my computer breaking, the debut date has been pushed back and/or cancelled until further notice. My colleagues Ryozakin Alnetrei and Eden Alexandria are already fully aware of the situation, so if you've any questions, then they are the ones to talk to about updates. At this time, Eden now has the go ahead to engage the AP counter. This counter will be everything to you, so use it sparingly.
Back to top Go down
https://rphoarena.rpg-board.net
Eden Alexandria
S4-Rank
Eden Alexandria

Character sheet
AP:
A Delay in Production: Technical Difficulties Left_bar_bleue100/100A Delay in Production: Technical Difficulties Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Delay in Production: Technical Difficulties Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Delay in Production: Technical Difficulties   A Delay in Production: Technical Difficulties EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Roger that.
Back to top Go down

A Delay in Production: Technical Difficulties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPHO Arena :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: