RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The arena of the RolePlay Hangout.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to the original site.

Rank-Up Applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spira Alnetrei
S4-Rank
Spira Alnetrei

Character sheet
AP:
Rank-Up Applications Left_bar_bleue100/100Rank-Up Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Rank-Up Applications Empty
PostSubject: Rank-Up Applications   Rank-Up Applications EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:13 am

Basically you're going to post a reply as an application for a Rank-Up, and here's how it's going to go down.
- 1: You're going to complete the challenge required.
- 2: You're going to return here, and post the link, as well as a few good reasons to give you a Rank-Up. This must be done in PARAGRAPH FORMAT.
Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
https://rphoarena.rpg-board.net
MasterOraxs
D-Rank
MasterOraxs

Character sheet
AP:
Rank-Up Applications Left_bar_bleue100/100Rank-Up Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Rank-Up Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank-Up Applications   Rank-Up Applications EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Hello,
I Am Oraxs Shoganu.
I Am Currently a D-Rank and Today I will Be Taking on The Challenge for The Rank of S3.
Aka. The Namles Coister Challenge. I have been doing roleplay for a while and I have gained my old skills. I now will attempt to do the Namless Coister Challenge using nothing But my D-Rank abilities. This Will Be My True Test. I Will Post the Link To The Challenge After I Have Completed It!
Back to top Go down

Rank-Up Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPHO Arena :: Rules and Announcements :: Ranks-
Jump to: